Tuesday January 8, 2013
- Often a head shot is your potential clients first impression of you.
Nothing is more important than a first impression. A potential clientOften a head shot is your potential clients first impression of you.
Nothing is more important than a first impression. A potential client’s decision to do business with you will often be based in large part on your professionalism and demeanor.That shot of you at some event taken with your friend’s 5 MP cameras DOES NOT CUT IT. Head shots are important to let your client know that you care enough about business, to make an effort.You need to increase your client base.
Using a professional headshot and then using it on every piece of marketing material you have and also using it on the reverse side of your business card is the first step to increasing your client base.One retouched image in digital format included
- Additional images are $35.00 each
- Get your image same day for extra $50.00
- Makeup artist will add up $100
- Hair stylist will add up $50.00
- additional person $100