Saturday April 21, 2012 – Saturday April 21, 2012
The schedule will be very fluid , funny , respectful and very friendly , photographers will learn how to handle a photo assignment for such an event , adding a photo-journalistic approach and focus on getting the right perfect image , we ask the participants to be open and flexible to meet new experiences
The workshop will include:
1. A quick go through camera settings and modes.
2. Timing and framing.
3. Natural light / Pros and cons / the building blocks theory / using a reflector
4. Portrait photography (accompanied by lens tour)
5. Commercial vs. Photo-journalistic approach
6. Controlling your light
7. Approaching the model, instruction and guidelines for poses, improvisation.
8. Getting the perfect shot
9. Open discussion for questions and answers.
We need a minimum of six photographers in order to run this event
.With 6-7 photographers there is one model.
With 8-9 Photographers 2 models.
and 10-12 photographers there will be 3 models.